It was a bit annoying before to have to close and re-open outcome panels over and over when reviewing progress on goals.
Now you can easily cycle through the visible items with the previous and next buttons that are on each side of the title.
(Yes, we'll soon have keyboard shortcuts!)
You can now defined a weight for your outcomes and Key Results. You'll see a 2x or 3x label next to the outcomes that have a weight above 1x, and you'll also be able to filter by weight in the outcomes listing view.
Just go to the edit view of your outcomes to change the existing weight.
- Weight only affect the progress calculation of plans and objectives for outcomes that have the "Improvement" type (as we can't apply calculation for other types).
There's a new view switcher in the initiatives tab of your plan that allows you to display a weekly timeline for your initiatives.
You'll be able to move initiatives around to change their due date, and see how they line up during the quarter.
Tability for iOS is here! With our new mobile app you'll be able to keep your goals in your pocket, and do your check-ins from your phone.
Woop woop! Tability is now available on Android!
With the dedicated Android application you will be able to:
- See outcomes and initiatives in your dashboard.
- Do your check-ins from your phone.
- Navigate to your plans, check on progress and provide feedback.
We just launched a new Standups module in Tability to help remote teams keep track of daily progress on outcomes.
This feature allows Tability to cover the full quarterly cycle with a simple experience.
- Set goals every quarter
- Track progress on outcomes every week
- Share updates on outputs every day
You can follow specific users to see their updates on the board, or you can simply look at the "all standups" column to see all updates.
Standups is a paid add-on for Tability, and you can read more about it on our blog.
Filter users by teams
You can now use a team filter to see all the users that belong to a certain team. We hope that this will help you quickly get to the people that you care about!
Your teams preloaded as a filter option
You will also find all your teams available as a predefined filter in the listings of objectives, outcomes and initiatives.
This will allow you to quickly isolate items that relate your teams.
Customise the team header/label color
You can now edit the header colour and label colour of a specific team.
- Go to the team page.
- Click on the "..." menu next to the team name.
- Click on "Edit team color"
Tability now supports direct integration with Asana.
You will be able to copy Asana tasks URL in Tability to link them to Tability initiatives.
Learn more about the integration in our docs.
- Tability initiatives and Asana tasks aren't kept in sync due to some limitations around webhooks in Asana.
We just added a toggle option in your dashboard to see outcomes and initiatives where you have been marked as a contributor.
You can now find a list of resources to help you set better goals and get the best out of Tability. Our guides cover:
- Workspace setup and configuration
- General OKRs knowledge
- Best practices for goal-setting
- Best practices for goal-tracking
- How to use initiatives
Just click on the "Guides & resources" link at the bottom of the nav to see all the guides!